Careers and Collaborations
For any potential business collaborations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our Sunday Staples family!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE (PART TIME/FULL TIME)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform warehouse operations, including periodic stock count, receiving, and labelling.
- Inspect and prepare goods, pick, and pack items for delivery with courier partners.
- Maintain stock information and control of physical inventories to ensure accuracy.
- Provide monthly report to reporting manager.
- Housekeeping duties of premises.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties when assigned.
- Able to work independently and work well with the overall team
- Preferably with experience handling online inventory system and warehouse operations
- Candidates with previous warehouse supervisor/management position will be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Committed and willing to take initiative on projects
- Positive attitude and detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to be hands-on when the need arises
- Male preferred due to carrying of heavy load
If you fit the requirements, interested candidates may email your resume to email@example.com