Careers and Collaborations
Who We Are
Sunday Staples is a women’s fashion brand that designs and manufactures shoes tailored for everyday use. We disrupt industry standards by providing an extensive array of choice selections that consumers can pick from.
What We Do
We spot the latest trends in the footwear fashion industry and empower our designers in translating their designs into comfortable, aesthetically-pleasing end products.
For any potential business collaborations, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Marketing Executive (Full-time)
We are currently seeking a Marketing Executive (Full Time) to support our firm’s marketing strategy. This position is for a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, who will be assisting our Marketing & Creative Team Leader in engaging both our current and prospective customers.
As a digital marketer, you’ll be working to communicate our new launches and company updates across various platforms including web, email and other popular social media channels.
You will also be responsible for planning, coordinating and liaising with partner brands and influencers during store launches and various other company events.
- Plan and execute all web, email and social media work in the Marketing & Creative Team, managing the coordination of all online and offline channels.
- Supporting the Team Leader in coordinating and planning collection launches, events, and campaigns.
- Develop and optimise online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition.
- Proofreading and basic copywriting of marketing materials.
- Communicating closely with partner brands and influencers.
- Assist in planning & executing photoshoots.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties when assigned.
- A focused, self-motivated individual with creative flair that can work independently and within a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Preferably with experience in e-commerce
- Committed and willing to take initiative on projects
- Positive attitude and detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines in a fast paced environment