Careers and Collaborations
Who We Are
Sunday Staples is a women’s fashion brand that designs and manufactures shoes tailored for everyday use. We disrupt industry standards by providing an extensive array of choice selections that consumers can pick from.
What We Do
We spot the latest trends in the footwear fashion industry and empower our designers in translating their designs into comfortable, aesthetically-pleasing end products.
For any potential business collaborations, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Marketing & Creative Lead/Team Leader (Graphics Design Full-time)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Play a leading role in translating Sunday Staples’s marketing objectives into clear creative strategies, from concept to completion where key strategic initiatives are met with best practices, brand and design guidelines
- To develop and oversee all art direction, marketing initiatives, planning and execution efforts across on and offline deliverables; not limited to planning collection launches, in-store events, eDMs, social media assets, paid advertising, web banners, photoshoots, brand and/or campaign collaterals to store visual merchandising
- Develop and optimise the brand’s end to end integrated brand experience across different marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media to offline and print
- Work collaboratively across departments to assist in the visual communication and graphic needs simultaneously, ensuring smooth project development, optimise collaboration workflows and implementation of marketing plans that reflect the local market demands
- Spearhead product photoshoots from pre-production to post-production; including coordinating and liaising with external vendors, location scouting, curating props and assets necessary for the photoshoot
- Supervise the team’s daily workflow and workloads, allocate resources and guide the team on how to effectively communicate our brand pillars and brand integrity across all touch-points with both internal and external vendors
- Evaluate each campaign and team’s design work against project objectives, impart constructive feedback, and approval campaign visual assets for effective storytelling
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience in the Brand Creative and/or Communications is required
- Passion for fashion and familiarity with the eCommerce industry is preferred
- Is a strong advocate of the Sunday Staples brand. Has a keen eye for details and understanding of local footwear trends, customer-centric, and cultural nuances
- Highly proficient in both Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Lightroom etc) and Microsoft Office is a must
- Good verbal, written communication and excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in photography and image editing is preferred
- A keen eye for composition and the ability to visualise how images will be used across different media platforms
- A reliable and responsible individual who is a self-starter with a strong organisational, problem-solving, collaboration skills and takes pride in your work and always strives to excel
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines with minimum supervision in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Have an eye for aesthetics yet can balance this with understanding how design can be operationalised efficiently
2. Footwear Designer (Full-time)
We are currently seeking a Footwear Designer (Full Time) to support our firm’s design objectives. This position is for a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, reporting to our Product Design Lead in developing new designs and styles for our customers.
As a footwear designer, you’ll be involved in all phases of our new launch collections beginning from the ideation and sketching process to the sampling process to making purchase orders with the factories.
You will also be responsible for liaising and coordinating with factories with regards to shoe production and the importing of shoes into Singapore.
- Executes research to gather ideas and concepts before translating research insights into design outcomes.
- Uncover the latest trends in the industry and apply business acumen to meet the needs of the organization.
- Possess both design fundamentals and technical skills to execute design concepts required for products
- Supports the Team Leader in coordinating and planning collections for the year
- Supports the Marketing and Creative team in articulating shoe design motivations and concepts to our customers
- A focused, self-motivated individual with creative flair that can work independently and within a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite of Products
- Committed and willing to take initiative on projects
- Positive attitude and detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines in a fast-paced environment
If you think you have what it takes, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume & CV.